1. Login to the domain manager at https://register.web.com.ph/customer for .com, .net, .org (For PH Domains, please visit https://clients.web.com.ph/knowledgebase/182/I-want-to-setup-custom-DNS-for-my-PH-domain-ph-comph-how-can-I-manage-that.html)
2. Enable the Managed DNS service. This is free-of-charge.
3. Create four separateÂ A records for your naked domain (ie .yoursite.com) using the IPs 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206.
4. Create a CNAME record or aliasÂ for www.yoursite.com. pointing to ghs.google.com (example only:Â www.blogme.com -> ghs.google.com)
5. Now log into your blogger account and switch to the settings page. Look under publishing tab and select Switch to: Custom Domain. Fill the Your Domain field with www.yoursite.com and press Save Settings.
6. Please wait for a few hours for full domain propagation and www.yoursite should be now using your blogspot account.
ForÂ more details, please read https://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55373.