Once you have upgraded, please follow steps below to connect your existing domain to Wix Website.
1. On Wix.com, from the top menu, hover over Subscriptions and click Domains.
2. Click Use a Domain You Already Own.
3. Click Connect your domain to Wix but keep your current registrar.
4. Under Setup with Wix, type your domain name in the text field.
5. Select a site that you would like to connect your domain to and click Next.
6. Under Setup with registrar, select a registrar from the drop-down menu and click Done.
7. Update your domain's name servers to the following. Make sure to remove any existing name servers that are already there. Once changes have been done, allow 4-24 hours (usually it takes 72 hours) for DNS propagation to take effect.
Or, forward to email@example.com the IP and cName records provided by wix for your account.
Note: Should you have a free Wix account and does not want to upgrade with premium account, we can use URL forwarding with masking enabled