According to Google â€˜Deceptive sites are the one which may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information
(for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards)â€™.
Essentially, there are three types of potentially dangerous sites which may be included into Googles â€œblack listâ€:
- Sites that pretend their content to be legitimate and trusted
- Sites which content tries to trick the users into sharing login details or calling tech support
- Sites which contain deceptive download buttons
- The sites may contain some codes or scripts which are unsafe to load.
- The page may load too many scripts from unauthenticated sources.
- The page may redirect you to some 3rd party unsafe page.
- The page contains too may Ads.