- Login to your client area at https://clients.web.com.ph/clientarea.php
- Navigate Domains Menu and click My Domains
3. Click anywhere within the box of your domain
4. Click DNS Management on the left pane menu
5. From there you should be able to add/edit/delete your dns entries.
Note: TLD's free DNS management requires that your nameservers are pointing to the following Nameservers:
For steps on how to change your nameservers, please visit https://clients.web.com.ph/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/136/How-to-update-Name-Servers-for-Global-Domains-.com-.net-.org.html