2. Open Thunderbird and go to File >> New >> Existing Mail Account
Click 'Continue' button
Click 'Manual config'
3. Update the fields with the correct values: Server hostname, Port number, SSL, Authentication
For IMAP connection:Â
Incoming: IMAP Â Â Port: 143 Â Â SSL: None Â Â Authentication: Normal Password
Click 'Done' button
4. No need to worry about this one, just check the "I understand the risk." and Click "Done"
5. Your email account is now setup.
You may now use Thunderbird to send & receive emails.
- 1 Benutzer fanden dies hilfreich
The reason why you cannot send emails using your own SMTP Server is because your Internet Service...
It is the email address associated with your web hosting account. You are allowed to create 5...
It is the ability to check email using your web browser.
Here are the procedures to fix error 0x800CCC78 in Microsoft Outlook:1. In your Microsoft Outlook...
Recently, we have experienced emails sent to Yahoo are being deferred. Deferred messages are...