1. In your Microsoft Outlook 2007, go to Tools.
2. Go to Account Settings.
3. You should see the email account that you are using for this Outlook. Double click it.
4. Another new window will pop up – The internet E-mail Settings.
5. Click "More Settings”.
6. Click the Outgoing Server tab.
7. Put a check on "My outgoing server SMTP requires authentication".
8. Then press OK.
- 31 Users Found This Useful
The reason why you cannot send emails using your own SMTP Server is because your Internet Service...
It is the email address associated with your web hosting account. You are allowed to create 5...
It is the ability to check email using your web browser.
Recently, we have experienced emails sent to Yahoo are being deferred. Deferred messages are...
1. Go to Settings >> Mail >> Accounts >> Add Account >> Select: Other...